Collected by Judy
49 หมู่ที่ 6 ถนน ลายิ-นาคาเลย์ Tambon Kamala, Amphoe Kathu, Chang Wat Phuket 83150, Thailand
One of the many ways Paresa helps guests connect with Thai culture is through hour-long classes in the art of muay thai, traditional Thai boxing. Setting Forty-nine rooms and villas are built into the Kamala cliffs overlooking the Andaman Sea. You...
Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, Thailand
While you're in Thailand, be sure to escape the colorful chaos of Bangkok and head toward the historic capital of Ayutthaya, a UNESCO World Heritage site. The best option to get there would be by train and they run frequently from Bangkok's...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos