Collected by Jacqueline Blanchard
Nong Chaeng, Bueng Sam Phan District, Phetchabun, Thailand
Angthong National Marine Park makes for a great day trip from Koh Samui, Koh Phangan, Surat Thani, or any of the other outlying islands. The park boasts some of the most stunning unspoilt beaches in the country, breathtaking views of limestone...
14, 4P Sea Beach, Koh Tao, Koh Phangan, สุราษฎร์ธานี 84360, Thailand
Everyone who comes to Koh Tao takes a diving course, but what if your ears won't equalize properly? What if you are terrified of water, or never learned to swim? Fear not! Good Time Adventures (known locally as simply, GTA) have got a plethora of...
Ang Thong, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
It's quite a trek to the viewpoint at Ko Wua Talab, but the views out over Mu Ko Angthong National Marine park are worth the climb. It certainly doesn't feel worth it while you're scrambling over razor-sharp rocks that threaten to snap your ankles...
17/18 หมู่ 1เกาะเต่า สุราษฎร์ธานี, 84280 Tambon Ko Tao, Amphoe Ko Pha-ngan, Chang Wat Surat Thani 84280, Thailand
The islands of Southern Thailand may be one of the most affordable locations to get SCUBA certified and are undoubtedly one of the most beautiful locations to do so as well. I highly recommend Big Blue Diving on Koh Tao for certifications or fun...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands