Collected by Jillian Joseph
315 Tambon Sala Dan, Amphoe Ko Lanta, Chang Wat Krabi, Thailand
I've heard that part of traveling well is putting strange things in your mouth. Yeah, I said it. And yes, I subscribe to this theory. Rotten shark, rattlesnake, rat kebobs, mountain goat curry, raw sea urchin - if it's a local delicacy, I'm almost...
Ko Lanta Yai, Ko Lanta District, Krabi 81150, Thailand
While you can spend days exploring all the beautiful beaches of Koh Lanta, do not miss a trip to the other side of the island for the Sunday market. A scenic motorbike ride across the mountains and you arrive at a true local market, all the...
Ko Lanta Yai, Ko Lanta District, Krabi, Thailand
For my money, this is the closest thing to a postcard-perfect paradise as there is in this world. Happy little clouds (-Bob Ross), blue-green ocean, mammoth limestone peaks, longtail boats swaying in the breeze, and an unending tropical sandscape....
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now