Collected by Arlenne Poloni
69 Thanon Si Ayutthaya, Khwaeng Dusit, Khet Dusit, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10300, Thailand
We spent our first day in Bangkok walking through the older part of the city and visiting its popular temples. When at the end of the long day we arrived at Wat Benchamabophit, a magnificent temple constructed with Italian Carrara marble in 1899,...
ตำบลประตูชัย อำเภอ พระนครศรีอยุธยา พระนครศรีอยุธยา 13000, Thailand
Ayutthaya was the capital of Siam before it was sacked by the Burmese. The Burmese were merciless, hacking off the heads and hands of the thousands of Buddha statues that lined the many temples in Ayutthaya. My Thai friend whispered under her...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys