Collected by Caitlin Schmidt
Ko Lanta Yai, Ko Lanta District, Krabi, Thailand
For my money, this is the closest thing to a postcard-perfect paradise as there is in this world. Happy little clouds (-Bob Ross), blue-green ocean, mammoth limestone peaks, longtail boats swaying in the breeze, and an unending tropical sandscape....
165 Soi 9 Chiangmai-Lampoon rd., Nonghoi, Muang, อำเภอเมืองเชียงใหม่ เชียงใหม่ 50000, Thailand
At A Lot of Thai's cooking class in Chiang Mai, I learned to make incredible Thai food. The class was held outside in Yui's courtyard and in the course of one day I learned all the Thai classics like spring rolls, paneng curry, Pad thai, sticky...
Chang Moi, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai 50100, Thailand
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna