Collected by Henri Louvat
331/4-5 Soi Sukhumvit 55, Sukhumvit Rd.,, Klongton-nua,, แขวง คลองตันเหนือ เขต วัฒนา กรุงเทพมหานคร 10110, Thailand
Join young locals at Badmotel, a once-abandoned three-story building that was transformed into a see-and-be-seen hot spot. In the front room, you'll find tables filled with hipsters and an equally packed long bar. Head toward the back to escape to...
394 Soi Sukhumvit 55, Khwaeng Khlong Tan Nuea, Khet Watthana, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10110, Thailand
An experience in itself – quirky meets sophistication. You feel as if you’ve been transported into a blacksmith’s workshop where fantasy and gothic intertwine. Mind your head as you make your way through the bar because there are spiral staircases...
88 Soi Sukhumvit 19, Khwaeng Khlong Toei Nuea, Khet Watthana, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10110, Thailand
This giant shopping complex is unlike any placed I have ever been. There are stores, boutiques, restaurants, a grocery store. I come to find that this is pretty common for mega-malls in Bangkok. They load as many options as possible under one...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022