Collected by Henri Louvat
331/4-5 Soi Sukhumvit 55, Sukhumvit Rd.,, Klongton-nua,, แขวง คลองตันเหนือ เขต วัฒนา กรุงเทพมหานคร 10110, Thailand
Join young locals at Badmotel, a once-abandoned three-story building that was transformed into a see-and-be-seen hot spot. In the front room, you'll find tables filled with hipsters and an equally packed long bar. Head toward the back to escape to...
394 Soi Sukhumvit 55, Khwaeng Khlong Tan Nuea, Khet Watthana, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10110, Thailand
An experience in itself – quirky meets sophistication. You feel as if you’ve been transported into a blacksmith’s workshop where fantasy and gothic intertwine. Mind your head as you make your way through the bar because there are spiral staircases...
88 Soi Sukhumvit 19, Khwaeng Khlong Toei Nuea, Khet Watthana, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10110, Thailand
This giant shopping complex is unlike any placed I have ever been. There are stores, boutiques, restaurants, a grocery store. I come to find that this is pretty common for mega-malls in Bangkok. They load as many options as possible under one...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States