Collected by Nada
Ko Wua Ta Lap, Ang Thong, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani 84140, Thailand
Climbing to the top of Mue Koh for a bird's eye view of Angthong Marine National Park near Ko Samui, Thailand really makes you feel "on top of the world". There are several tour operators on Ko Samui that offer day tours to the park that include...
Than Sadet Beach, Koh Phangan, อำเภอ เกาะพะงัน สุราษฎร์ธานี 84280, Thailand
If you need a place to stay away from the BOOM of the infamous full moon parties of Ko Phangan, head to the far side of the island for Mae Pen Rai bungalows. The bungalows enjoy a beautiful sweep of sand and each one is pearched on the rocks to...
Ko Samui, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
Instead of spending your days lying on the beach in Samui (as tempting and enjoyable as that is!), book yourself on a boat trip to visit the Ang Thong National Marine Park. Not only is whiling away your day on a boat a lot of fun, the scenery is...
Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Pha-ngan District, Surat Thani 84280, Thailand
Yes, I've been to paradise. From what I've seen of the world so far, I would have to say that Thailand still has places that are a little bit of paradise on earth. One of them is in the Gulf of Thailand, an island called Koh Phangan. The Sanctuary...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun