Collected by Sameer Badruddin
102/9 หมู่ที่ 3 ถนน แหลมเส็ด ตำบล หน้าเมือง Amphoe Ko Samui, Chang Wat Surat Thani 84140, Thailand
Thailand’s pioneering wellness retreat is known for its 3- to 14-day programs that address everything from burnout to sleep issues. The resort celebrated its 10th anniversary in 2015 by adding a 25-meter lap pool, a state-of-the-art gym, and a new...
Ang Thong, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani 84140, Thailand
An excursion to the island's interior on an eco safari offers an introduction to Koh Samui's natural beauty as well as its cultural highlights. The half-hour trek to the Hin Lat waterfall is one easy option as it winds through the jungle, over a...
Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Pha-ngan District, Surat Thani 84280, Thailand
Yes, I've been to paradise. From what I've seen of the world so far, I would have to say that Thailand still has places that are a little bit of paradise on earth. One of them is in the Gulf of Thailand, an island called Koh Phangan. The Sanctuary...
Ko Wua Ta Lap, Ang Thong, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani 84140, Thailand
Climbing to the top of Mue Koh for a bird's eye view of Angthong Marine National Park near Ko Samui, Thailand really makes you feel "on top of the world". There are several tour operators on Ko Samui that offer day tours to the park that include...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Travel NewsMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania