Collected by alex
Bukkhalo, Thon Buri, Bangkok 10600, Thailand
Kadeejeen is on the Thonburi side of the Chao Phraya River, in a region that served as the official base of power for the Ayutthaya kingdom (1351-1767 AD). In the late 1700s, however, King Rama I ordered the capital be moved to the opposite side...
New Arun Amarin Rd, แขวง วัดกัลยาณ์ Khet Thon Buri, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10600, Thailand
An imposing structure on the banks of the River, Wat Kalayanamit has stood as testament to the Buddhist faith for nearly 200 years. Although the temple itself was built in the traditional Thai style, structures flanking the main temple reflect...
112 Soi Kudeejeen, แขวง วัดกัลยาณ์ Khet Thon Buri, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10600, Thailand
The alleyways spreading out from Santa Cruz Church are shaded by trees and dotted with carefully tended gardens. Varied cultures coexist in this cramped section of the capital, and many families operate businesses out of their homes. Bakeries,...
235-237 Soi Kudichin 7, ถนน เทศบาล สาย 1 แขวง วัดกัลยา เขต ธนบุรี กรุงเทพมหานคร 10600, Thailand
Five generations of the Thanusingha family have run this bakery, and they still adhere to a 200-year-old recipe. Their specialty: khanom farang kuti jin—a Portuguese cake made of wheat flower, sugar, and egg that they prepare in custom ovens. The...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now