Collected by Alison Hager
Musei Reali di Torino, Piazzetta Reale, 1, 10124 Torino TO, Italy
Torino is a Roman-built city that is perfectly situated in the north of Italy. For its beauty and history alone, it should make your list of must-see cities in Europe. Interestingly, the Republic of Italy, the Slow Food Movement, the Fiat 500,...
Piazza Castello, 10121 Torino TO, Italy
Piazza Castello glistens in the sun after a sudden downpour. Much of the historic center of Torino is pedestrianized and easily explored in a couple of days. For Roman history enthusiasts the aqueducts, arches and ancient city walls are a treat....
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign