Collected by Alison Hager
Musei Reali di Torino, Piazzetta Reale, 1, 10124 Torino TO, Italy
Torino is a Roman-built city that is perfectly situated in the north of Italy. For its beauty and history alone, it should make your list of must-see cities in Europe. Interestingly, the Republic of Italy, the Slow Food Movement, the Fiat 500,...
Piazza Castello, 10121 Torino TO, Italy
Piazza Castello glistens in the sun after a sudden downpour. Much of the historic center of Torino is pedestrianized and easily explored in a couple of days. For Roman history enthusiasts the aqueducts, arches and ancient city walls are a treat....
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now