Texas hill country
Collected by Denise Adams
100 Blue Hole Ln, Wimberley, TX 78676, USA
About an hour southwest of Austin is the Village of Wimberley. I would have called it a town, but the three-thousand or so residents that live there prefer that it be called a "village". It is a quaint little town surrounded by nature and is...
1281 Gruene Rd, New Braunfels, TX 78130, USA
Gruene Hall, the oldest continually run dancehall in the Texas, sets the tone for what you will find flourishing in tiny Gruene––a friendly, festive culture bursting with free live music and laid back country charm. Nestled in the heart of the...
245 E Main St, Fredericksburg, TX 78624, USA
While the Hill Country is well-known for its wine scene which is rapidly garnering a "mini-Napa" reputation, beer fans visiting Fredericksburg have reason to smile too. Stop in to Fredericksburg Brewing Company, the oldest and most acclaimed...
464 Becker Farms Rd, Fredericksburg, TX 78624, USA
With three dozen and counting wineries dotting the Texas Hill Country, Fredericksburg is a convenient jumping point to around 20 of them. The epicenter of the Texas wine industry is rapidly garnering a “Mini-Napa” reputation thanks to impressive...
1720 S 1st St, Austin, TX 78704, USA
This mural on the exterior of Todd Sanders 'gallery Roadhouse Relics is in the running for THE image most often associated with Austin. Originally made in 1998, it attracts hundreds of locals and visitors alike each day. Currently, Todd Sanders,...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Italy Is Getting Its First Starbucks and Italians Are Conflicted
- 4 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 5 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free