Texas Art Walks and Gallery Rows
Texas’ vast and vibrant arts scene has long attracted east and west coasters alike. While the big-name museums—Houston’s Menil, the Kimbell in Fort Worth, Marfa’s Chinati Foundation—get a lot of attention, the state’s galleries, festivals, and art walks also deserve recognition for showcasing and supporting local artists. Art lovers should plan their trips around events like Austin’s First Thursdays, the Friday ArtWalk in Corpus Christi, and the First Friday Art Trail in Lubbock, among others.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Founder's NoteArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip