Collected by William Tang
2233 S Andrews Ave, Ft. Lauderdale 33316
When you think of reasons to party in the former British West Indies, few are better than Emancipation Day. And few ways of marking the occasion are better than getting out onto the iridescent waters of the Exumas and watching a classic boat race...
1 Stocking Island | Volleyball Beach Stocking Island, The Bahamas
At Chat 'N' Chill, a beach bar on Stocking Island in the Exumas, you can enjoy cold drinks with your feet in the sand and eat your fill of local fare like BBQ ribs and grilled fish. The menu also has burgers, hot dogs, and made-to-order conch...
Rokers Point Settlement, The Bahamas
In Rolle Town on Great Exuma an interesting experience is visiting the local bush tea woman and learning about curative herbs and fruits and how they can be blended into teas to help illness and ailments. I visited Lillie Maye Rolle's home and saw...
Williams Town BS, Exuma, The Bahamas
If you partake in one culinary experience while in the Bahamas, make it Santana's "Cracked Lobster" on Little Exuma. Chef Dee fries the lobster while it's still in the shell in her "secret sauce" made with local spices from her garden. It's served...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News Everything You Need to Know About Marriott’s Massive Data Breach
- 4 Travel News Which State You Live in Says a Lot About Where You Like to Travel
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022