William Tang's Testing
Collected by William Tang
2233 S Andrews Ave, Ft. Lauderdale 33316
Located on Staniel Cay, Staniel Cay Yacht Club is a great starting point for exploring the lesser-known cays. You can fly on a small Cessna Grand Caravan from Fort Lauderdale to the yacht clubs air strip. Once at the yacht club, you'll get to...
1 Stocking Island | Volleyball Beach, Stocking Island, The Bahamas
At Chat 'N' Chill, a beach bar on Stocking Island in the Exumas, you can enjoy cold drinks with your feet in the sand and eat your fill of local fare like BBQ ribs and grilled fish. The menu also has burgers, hot dogs, and made-to-order conch...
Rokers Point Settlement, The Bahamas
In Rolle Town on Great Exuma an interesting experience is visiting the local bush tea woman and learning about curative herbs and fruits and how they can be blended into teas to help illness and ailments. I visited Lillie Maye Rolle's home and saw...
If you partake in one culinary experience while in the Bahamas, make it Santana's "Cracked Lobster" on Little Exuma. Chef Dee fries the lobster while it's still in the shell in her "secret sauce" made with local spices from her garden. It's served...
- 1Air TravelTSA Implements New Carry-On Rules for Powders
- 2Travel NewsThere’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 3PhotographySweden’s Magical Midsommar Festival Is Straight out of a Fairy Tale
- 4Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 5Where to Go in SummerHow to Take the Houseboat Vacation of Your Dreams This Summer