Collected by Elizabeth Spiridakis Olson , AFAR Contributor
1680 Spring Rd SE B, Smyrna, GA 30080, USA
When I walked into REV Coffee in Smyrna, I first noticed how many people like me were there. With plenty of table space, there were at least 30 people all tapping away on their laptops. This coffee shop came recommended by a fellow writer, and I...
Hackescher Markt, 10178 Berlin, Germany
This little banana can only mean one thing: This art gallery's good! Since 1986, Cologne-based artist Thomas Baumgärtel has tagged Berlin art galleries that regularly put on good art shows. Wander the back alleys and side streets around Hackescher...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico