Collected by Jon Palan
St. Andräerstraße 7, 7132 Frauenkirchen, Austria
Descending into the wine cellar of the Umathum Winery is a truly spiritual experience. The vaulted ceiling and carefully stacked bottles give the old structure an almost sacred atmosphere, which conveys the decades of experience and tradition of...
Ekbalam, Yuc., Mexico
In America, the usual appetizers are bread and butter. In Mexico, these ubiquitous appetizers were in every restaurant. They consisted of seasoned, smashed beans with cheese shredded on top of it, a type of sauce with chopped onions and tomatoes...
6751 Sebastopol Ave, Sebastopol, CA 95472, USA
I have enjoyed sleeping on a train while traveling, and I have dreaded sleeping in the Station on one occasion. The next best thing to being rocked to sleep on a moving train is to stay at a peaceful and friendly Inn. The Sebastopol Inn is located...
222 Main Rd, Claremont, 7708, South Africa
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico