Collected by Jon Palan
St. Andräerstraße 7, 7132 Frauenkirchen, Austria
Descending into the wine cellar of the Umathum Winery is a truly spiritual experience. The vaulted ceiling and carefully stacked bottles give the old structure an almost sacred atmosphere, which conveys the decades of experience and tradition of...
Ekbalam, Yuc., Mexico
Visitors to the Yucatán and the Riviera Maya never miss Chichen Itza, but there is another hidden and almost unknown archaeological Mayan ruin called Ek’ Balam. Set in jungle, the site is not well known because it was discovered much later than...
6751 Sebastopol Ave, Sebastopol, CA 95472, USA
I have enjoyed sleeping on a train while traveling, and I have dreaded sleeping in the Station on one occasion. The next best thing to being rocked to sleep on a moving train is to stay at a peaceful and friendly Inn. The Sebastopol Inn is located...
222 Main Rd, Claremont, 7708, South Africa
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December