Collected by F
28005, Calle de Toledo, 21, 28005 Madrid, Spain
El Rastro is overwhelming. As one of the largest outdoor flea markets in Europe, you're going to need a break at some point. Enter El Capricho Extremeño, a Sunday afternoon institution in Madrid. The line will be long, but it's part of the...
Calle Gran Vía, 72, 28013 Madrid, Spain
The Museum of Ham, Museo del Jamon has a hold on the heart of Madrid. The excellent prices, large spaces, and convenient hours of operation mean that the Museo is nearly always packed after working hours. Feel like a local, and push your way to...
Karl Johans gate 47, 0162 Oslo, Norway
This often overlooked clock is a true gem for Ibsen fanatics. On display in the Domus Academica, the legal faculty of the University of Oslo, is the very clock that Ibsen synchronized his watch to every day for many years. Each day, Ibsen would...
8, Per Henrik Lings Allé 4, 2100 København, Denmark
Geranium has the distinction of having been awarded two Michelin stars for 2014. The restaurant is situated on the 8th floor in the heart of Fælledparken and provides wonderful views out over Copenhagen's skyline. For these guys nature is food,...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico