Collected by Robert Goesch
South East Asia
The Indonesian smiles never end. We arrived in this small village to surf and stayed in a tiny three room losmen for a week. We were celebrities as we were the first tourists they had seen in over eight months. A cacophony of "hello misters!"...
Bonto Bahari, Bulukumba Regency, South Sulawesi, Indonesia
Bira beach is located about 5 hours drive from Makassar in South Sulawesi. On the sheltered east side of the Tanjung Bira peninsula is Timur Beach occupied by local fishing villages and boat builders. The highlight during a morning stroll along...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now