Collected by Chi Tran
200 International Drive, Baltimore, MD 21202, USA
I had been in this hotel in December 2011, for two nights, i was waiting transfer to my new ship, and i was really surprised with amount of royalty and style this hotel has :) Employers are very warm and welcoming and entire hotel is very clean,...
411 University St, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
For those virtuous souls who actually stay committed to their workout routine while on vacation, the Fairmont Olympic’s health club is a luxurious and service-oriented fitness center. Swim year-round in the indoor pool, relax in the hot tub, or...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village