Collected by Tessa Roche
Tessa Roche′s Wishlist
Banteay Srei, Cambodia
Walking Banteay Srei is like walking an open air museum of fine Khmer art. The site does not overwhelm you with its size and architecture like Angkor Wat, it impresses you with its intricate and ornate stone carving. You find yourself walikng from...
Inside Vasant Arcade, Comba, Near Popular High School, Comba, Margao, Goa 403601, India
Goa is famous for it's it's raves, hippie scene, open mic nights, drum circles on the beach at sunset, dreadlocks and simple huts. Goa's best kept secret is it's Israeli delicacies...such as Jachnun. Served only on Shabbat (Saturday) mornings. The...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands