Collected by Tessa Roche
Tessa Roche′s Wishlist
Banteay Srei, Cambodia
Walking Banteay Srei is like walking an open air museum of fine Khmer art. The site does not overwhelm you with its size and architecture like Angkor Wat, it impresses you with its intricate and ornate stone carving. You find yourself walikng from...
Inside Vasant Arcade, Comba, Near Popular High School, Comba, Margao, Goa 403601, India
Goa is famous for it's it's raves, hippie scene, open mic nights, drum circles on the beach at sunset, dreadlocks and simple huts. Goa's best kept secret is it's Israeli delicacies...such as Jachnun. Served only on Shabbat (Saturday) mornings. The...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village