Collected by Teri Jeffers
Teri Jeffers′s Wishlist
Piazza Guglielmo Marconi, 2, 12025 Dronero CN, Italy
Another incredible Italian restaurant hidden away in yet another corner of the country. This one is in the start of an Alpine valley that features terraced gardens descending into a river forded by a medieval bridge. But Rosso Rubino is one of...
Piazza della Consolata, 5, 10122 Torino TO, Italy
The Bicerin is a gastronomic speciality of Turin. I love both chocolate and espresso, and was delighted to discover this warming confection in a glass, also called a Bicerin. The drink is layered into the glass oh so carefully: espresso first,...
Via Vecchia Provinciale, 2B, 12027 Pradleves CN, Italy
Italy's northwest border region contains many things, stunning vistas are the least, native cheese is among the best. Especially Castelmagno which is sadly virtually unknown outside of the country. Get to know it and the other cheeses made by...
Via Vittorio Emanuele, 89, 12075 Garessio CN, Italy
There are cookies then there are Italian cookies. Pasticceria Cagna continues the tradition with local specialties like the Garessini as well as national classics. Most feature the local hazelnuts but you won't find a biscotto here. Stop in, chat,...
Piazza Monsignor Grassi, 9, 12051 Alba CN, Italy
A guided walking tour of a city is interesting but if you combine history and art with the local food the experience changes completely! The food is the real soul of a destination so it gives you a better overview! In this three hours long...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles