Collected by Teresa Biancardi
Teresa Biancardi′s Wishlist
151bis Rue de Rennes, 75006 Paris, France
If small, intimate boutique hotels with a strong personality are right up your alley, then there is no doubt that this little jewel of the 6e arrondissement will be a good fit for your next stay in Paris. Less than 40 rooms, a cozy lobby, a...
1234 Chartres St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
My husband and I only had 3 days in New Orleans and so we tried to make it count. We got some tips here on AFAR and tried to hit up all the main attractions. We stayed at La Richelieu hotel in the French Quarter. It was really neat. It has a...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now