Collected by christina p
Local 302, Plaza Comercial Viva Tijuana, Av de la Amistad 8800, Empleados Federales, 22010 Tijuana, B.C., Mexico
Forget about the horrible college experience of drinking too many Sauza or Cuervo shots. While I do enjoy taking a shot now and then to prove I can throw down with the best of them, I prefer to enjoy the flavours of the tequila. Yes, one can enjoy...
Paseo de los Héroes 9902, Zona Urbana Río, 22010 Tijuana, B.C., Mexico
In addition to soaking one's liver with tequila, you can also soak in some of the local culture. Dancers perform traditional dances at the expo and there are also numerous vendors selling food (not many vegetarian options yet). I loved the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village