Collected by joy rikala
Ramón Corona & José Cuervo, Centro, 46400 Tequila, Jal., Mexico
Cholula is a restaurant owned by Jose Cuervo - right across the street from their distillery/emporium in central Tequila. The restaurant name comes from the hot sauce sold across the US that I love - and hadn't realized was tied to Cuervo. The...
México, Centro, 46400 Tequila, Jal., Mexico
Just down the road from the main town square is this little bar that was made legendary by its owner, don Javier Delgado Corona. He created the Batanga cocktail in 1961. Its tequila blanc with coke, lime and salt. Not at all fancy, and Don Javier...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter