Collected by J. Maietta
12 W 13th St, Chattanooga, TN 37402, USA
Touting itself as "killer burgers and manly drinks," Urban Stack is an upscale bar food restaurant that just happens to be LEED certified. Choose from one of their signature burgers, with selections like standard beef burgers, alongside lamb,...
219 Broad St, Chattanooga, TN 37402, USA
Though I'm not an experienced rock climber, I have a thirst for challenging myself, for trying new adventures – as long as they're basically safe. One of the top ten largest climbing facilities in the country, High Point Climbing and Fitness has...
334 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402, USA
Dive bar enthusiasts will appreciate the laissez faire attitude of the Hair of the Dog Pub a short walk from the Tennessee Aquarium. It's designed like an English pub, but carries a full selection of American craft beers. It's not a family spot to...
40 Frazier Ave, Chattanooga, TN 37405, USA
Settled into the main drag of Chattanooga's North Shore is Winder Binder, a bookstore-cum-record store-cum-folk art gallery. You'll be greeted by friendly pooches as you peruse the new and pre-loved books. Wander the aisle of literary greats or...
222 Broad St, Chattanooga, TN 37402, USA
Located in a historic trolley barn, the original Big River Grille and Brewing Works is conveniently located within walking distance of the Tennessee Aquarium and other popular attractions. Inside you can see the brewery behind a glass wall, where...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles