Collected by Shellie King
40 Frazier Ave, Chattanooga, TN 37405, USA
Settled into the main drag of Chattanooga's North Shore is Winder Binder, a bookstore-cum-record store-cum-folk art gallery. You'll be greeted by friendly pooches as you peruse the new and pre-loved books. Wander the aisle of literary greats or...
Japan, 〒106-0045 Tokyo, 港区麻布十番１丁目４−６
In addition to the works of Takashi Murakami, this gallery exhibits a lot of manga-inspired art. I go here to see the up-and-coming artists of the Tokyo scene. —Alondra De La Parra This appeared in the March/April 2012 issue.
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun