Temple Lovin in Cambodia
Collected by ijfke ridgley
I am heading to Cambodia in September to see the legendary Angkor Wat. Got any other suggestions in the area? I'm rounding up the best...
Tonlé Sap, Cambodia
The river is swelling during the time we went and the life on this floating village was vibrant. Locals were coming and going on their boats and as they pass they acknowledged each other. I wondered if they knew each other from living in the...
Old Market Bridge, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
The Passage is a lively pedestrian street in the heart of the Old Market District of Siem Reap lined with restaurants, pubs, hotels and galleries. I highly recommend the restaurant Chamkar for its Cambodian-French style vegetarian dishes that...
Angkor Archaeological Park, ក្រុងសៀមរាប 17000, Cambodia
Cambodia is one of those countries that makes me week in the knees. Despite their torrid, unspeakable past the people are inspiring examples of resilience, determination and hope. Examples are everywhere- from the bustling night markets to the...
Siem Reap Province, Cambodia
Just another day at the office for this cured meat vendor at the Old Market, one of the largest and busiest markets in Siem Reap. On the hottest day, it's a surprisingly cool spot to wander and haggle. Pass by aisles and aisles of seafood, meat...
Beng Mealea, Cambodia
Your first minutes at Beng Mealea feel like you're stepping onto the set of an Indiana Jones movie. Vines and tree branches have taken over and transformed the temple into an adventurer's fantasy world. As I climbed through the outer wall of the...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign