Tel Aviv, Israel
Collected by Athena P.
HaYarkon St 205, Tel Aviv-Yafo, 6340506, Israel
While Jerusalem is the official capital of Israel, Tel Aviv is considered to be the capital of style and culture. Enjoy starting your day with a stroll along the beach or a great, rich breakfast in one of many outdoor cafes along some of the...
Yehuda ha-Levi St 79/81, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Israel is well known for its rich and fresh breakfast. Same as there is a 'Continental Breakfast' there is also the coin for 'Israeli Breakfast'. The breakfast usually includes chopped salad made by fresh vegetables, assorted cheese from the Golan...
HaCarmel St 11, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
If you are on the hunt for a great local market, definitely head to Carmel's open-air market. Sample some of Israel's local delicacies and splurge on candies and other desserts. From my experience the vendors are friendly and don't pressure you to...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna