Tel Aviv, Israel
Collected by Athena P.
HaYarkon St 205, Tel Aviv-Yafo, 6340506, Israel
While Jerusalem is the official capital of Israel, Tel Aviv is considered to be the capital of style and culture. Enjoy starting your day with a stroll along the beach or a great, rich breakfast in one of many outdoor cafes along some of the...
Yehuda ha-Levi St 79/81, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Israel is well known for its rich and fresh breakfast. Same as there is a 'Continental Breakfast' there is also the coin for 'Israeli Breakfast'. The breakfast usually includes chopped salad made by fresh vegetables, assorted cheese from the Golan...
HaCarmel St 11, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
If you are on the hunt for a great local market, definitely head to Carmel's open-air market. Sample some of Israel's local delicacies and splurge on candies and other desserts. From my experience the vendors are friendly and don't pressure you to...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now