Think about sitting on a comfortable designed chairs staring at the blue waters of the Mediterranean enjoying the sea breeze. You can't beat the location. BUT, this is not the reason to go to Yulia.
Fried cauliflower with Tahini, israeli chopped...
If you're looking for a great brunch on Tel Aviv, I would highly recommend to check Comme Il Faut in the promenade.
All organic food, fresh products and interesting twists on all the classical Isareli breakfast items: salads, freshly baked bread,...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter