Collected by Shesellsseashels
Taxco, Guerrero, Mexico
Taxco is an old silver mining town South West of Mexico City. Built on the side of a mountain, everywhere you walk is either straight up a large hill or straight down. The streets are too narrow to allow for normal cars so, almost, the entire city...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights