Collected by Shesellsseashels
Taxco, Guerrero, Mexico
Taxco is an old silver mining town South West of Mexico City. Built on the side of a mountain, everywhere you walk is either straight up a large hill or straight down. The streets are too narrow to allow for normal cars so, almost, the entire city...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village