Tastes of Hong Kong
Collected by Heidi Sarna , AFAR Local Expert
28/F, 1 Peking Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
For high-end Chinese dining with out-of-this-world views, Hutong can dazzle the palate and the eyes. Enter the restaurant through a traditional lunar gate, as though entering a secret culinary society, into an artfully designed, softly lit space...
Hong Kong, 中環羅桂祥茶藝館香港公園地下層
LockCha offers traditional tea service and vegetarian dim sum in a stunning colonial-era building with elegant furnishings, carved wooden panels, and framed calligraphy on the walls. When it first opened in 1991, it was a simple tea shop, but...
No.88 Lockhart Rd, 88 Lockhart Rd, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Cheap, delicious Thai food coming right up. This brightly lit, nondescript joint with no-nonsense service is packed with eager foodies and has been for more than two decades. Loyalists come for dishes like the tongue-burning Thai beef...
Level 3 Shanghai Tang Mansion, 1 Duddell St, Central, Hong Kong
Two Michelin stars give this restaurant culinary clout, and the elegant, magazine-worthy decor add style on top. With eye-catching art on the walls and talks, screenings, and exhibits of international contemporary art held...
Standard Chartered Bank Building, 4-4A Des Voeux Rd Central, Central, Hong Kong
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Travel News This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May