Collected by Amanda Castleman, AFAR Local Expert
4121 4 Ave, Whitehorse, YT Y1A 1H7, Canada
With the tastiest Caribbean food north of the tropics, the menu at Antoinette's might include gems like "wicked sticky" (guava-miso-marinated tenderloin) and Tobagonian-style chicken curry wrapped in roti (an Indian flatbread). Any dish can...
2116 2nd Ave, Whitehorse, YT Y1A 2A8, Canada
Housed in two of Whitehorse’s oldest buildings, this restaurant really dials in the northern cuisine like wild game and fresh local fish like Alaskan halibut and Yukon arctic char. Adventurous eaters should try the elk carpaccio drizzled in...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now