Collected by Travis Marshall , AFAR Local Expert
109 N 12th St, Tampa, FL 33602, USA
You'll find the flavors of Vietnam at Bamboozle Tea Lounge, from a bracing brew of loose-leaf tea to fresh, vegetarian-friendly lunches. Popular dishes include banh mi sandwiches and baby boats of pho, a fragrant Vietnamese noodle soup topped with...
2202 E 7th Ave, Ybor City, FL 33605, USA
For fresh Florida seafood, head to Shrimp & Co. in Ybor City. The menu is a mix of dishes from Florida, Louisiana and the West Indies, with everything from grilled rock lobster to a Louisiana steam pot with crawfish, andouille sausage and shrimp...
2808 W Gandy Blvd, Tampa, FL 33611, USA
This local barbecue hotspot is run out of a converted bungalow where everything from the sides to the sauce is homemade. Grab a seat on the expansive front porch to sample smoked ribs and sweet tea under the shade of live oaks. It always feels...
Channelside Bay Plaza, 615 Channelside Dr #127, Tampa, FL 33602, USA
The best taco spot near Tampa’s cruise port is Hablo Taco in Channelside Bay Plaza. It’s an easy walk to a cold margarita alongside a plate of the famous puffy tacos. Made from flash-fried flour tortillas, the puffy-yet-crisp shell...
- 1 Travel News The Real Story Behind Venice’s Newly Crystal-Clear Canals
- 2 Travel News Quarantine. Self-Isolation. Lockdown. Shelter in Place. What’s the Difference?
- 3 Travel News Virtual Museum Tours, Performances, and Tutorials to Keep You (and Your Kids) Entertained at Home
- 4 Air Travel TSA Just Made Some Major Changes to Its Rules Due to Coronavirus
- 5 Travel News What Life Looks Like in Locked-Down Countries