Taste Seward (addition)
Collected by Amanda Castleman, AFAR Local Expert
139 4th Ave, Seward, AK 99664, USA
Opened in 2014, this craft brewery produces elegant small batches. Pop in for a peek or a pint. Expect beers like El Jefeweizen Chile Wheat ("lowrider smooth") and Inked Out Stout ("a mosh pit of chocolate, coffee and Delta blues"). A small pub...
411 Port Ave, Seward, AK 99664, USA
Set inside a historic WWII railcar, this joint may just serve the best breakfast in town. Expect blue-collar classics here like biscuits and gravy and chicken-fried steak, alongside frittatas with chorizo. For lunch, load up with Korean-style...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022