Collected by Amanda Castleman, AFAR Local Expert
209 5th Ave, Seward, AK 99664, USA
Executive chef Kevin Lane won the 2013 Great Alaska Seafood Cook Off with a sourdough-crusted sablefish with smoked salmon au jus and roasted mushrooms on a basil coulis. He continues racking up accolades here with in-season small plates like...
225 4th Ave, Seward, AK 99664, USA
Scarlet walls embrace this cheerful café which is the perfect place to try organic Kaladi Brothers coffee (Alaska’s premier roaster). Panini reign here, from black-bean burgers to the Sunshine Sandwich of Happiness, which features ham, Tillamook...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna