Collected by Amanda Castleman, AFAR Local Expert
209 5th Ave, Seward, AK 99664, USA
Executive chef Kevin Lane won the 2013 Great Alaska Seafood Cook Off with a sourdough-crusted sablefish with smoked salmon au jus and roasted mushrooms on a basil coulis. He continues racking up accolades here with in-season small plates like...
225 4th Ave, Seward, AK 99664, USA
Scarlet walls embrace this cheerful café which is the perfect place to try organic Kaladi Brothers coffee (Alaska’s premier roaster). Panini reign here, from black-bean burgers to the Sunshine Sandwich of Happiness, which features ham, Tillamook...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands