Taste San Juan
Puerto Rico has a small but passionate coffee industry, and Finca Cialitos is one of the best spots to sample brews made from locally grown beans. For its coffee drinks, this hip café in the heart of Old San Juan uses 100 percent...
You'll find this well-located trattoria in La Ventana al Mar Park, in the Condado neighborhood. Di Parma serves pizzas, sandwiches and masterfully crafted cocktails in a spacious outdoor seating area. It's a perfect spot to grab a...
San Juan’s oldest restaurant has been serving up Puerto Rican and Spanish flavors since 1848. La Mallorquina, set right in the heart of Old San Juan, is known for rustic, home-style dishes like salt cod fritters, arroz con pollo...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Museums + Galleries The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum