Taste San Juan
Puerto Rico has a small but passionate coffee industry, and Finca Cialitos is one of the best spots to sample brews made from locally grown beans. For its coffee drinks, this hip café in the heart of Old San Juan uses 100 percent...
You'll find this well-located trattoria in La Ventana al Mar Park, in the Condado neighborhood. Di Parma serves pizzas, sandwiches and masterfully crafted cocktails in a spacious outdoor seating area. It's a perfect spot to grab a...
San Juan’s oldest restaurant has been serving up Puerto Rican and Spanish flavors since 1848. La Mallorquina, set right in the heart of Old San Juan, is known for rustic, home-style dishes like salt cod fritters, arroz con pollo...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local