Taste San Juan
Puerto Rico has a small but passionate coffee industry, and Finca Cialitos is one of the best spots to sample brews made from locally grown beans. For its coffee drinks, this hip café in the heart of Old San Juan uses 100 percent...
You'll find this well-located trattoria in La Ventana al Mar Park, in the Condado neighborhood. Di Parma serves pizzas, sandwiches and masterfully crafted cocktails in a spacious outdoor seating area. It's a perfect spot to grab a...
San Juan’s oldest restaurant has been serving up Puerto Rican and Spanish flavors since 1848. La Mallorquina, set right in the heart of Old San Juan, is known for rustic, home-style dishes like salt cod fritters, arroz con pollo...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May