Taste San Juan
Puerto Rico has a small but passionate coffee industry, and Finca Cialitos is one of the best spots to sample brews made from locally grown beans. For its coffee drinks, this hip café in the heart of Old San Juan uses 100 percent...
You'll find this well-located trattoria in La Ventana al Mar Park, in the Condado neighborhood. Di Parma serves pizzas, sandwiches and masterfully crafted cocktails in a spacious outdoor seating area. It's a perfect spot to grab a...
San Juan’s oldest restaurant has been serving up Puerto Rican and Spanish flavors since 1848. La Mallorquina, set right in the heart of Old San Juan, is known for rustic, home-style dishes like salt cod fritters, arroz con pollo...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter