This elegant restaurant and beach bar in Petrochori, 15 kilometers (nine miles) from Pylos, overlooks the dunes. The menu features traditional Greek food and drink. Sip some ouzo or raki, then move on to delicacies like marinated...
This family-run taverna sits just outside the village of Romanos, not far from Romanos Beach. Come here for generous portions of classic dishes like tzatziki, moussaka, Greek salad, grilled fish and bifteki (feta-stuffed patties of...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now