Taste of Zadar
Collected by Gretchen Kelly, AFAR Local Expert
Trg pet bunara 1, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
On the edge of Zadar’s historic quarter, steps from Pet Bunara Square, this Slow Food–inspired restaurant invites you to linger over your meal. Grab a seat in the exposed-stone dining room or out on the olive-tree-fringed terrace and...
Ul. Jurja Barakovića 6, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
One of Zadar's newest restaurants, Atrij is located near the main city gate. Outdoor seating on small, chunky tables; fresh and flavorful seafood; and the restored interior, complete with exposed brickwork, are top selling points. You can stop...
Ul. kralja Dmitra Zvonimira 2, 23420, Zadar, Croatia
For a seafood experience featuring fresh-caught Adriatic fish, book a table at this lovely restaurant in the small harbor of Foša Zadar, right by Zadar’s ancient city walls. The interior incorporates original details, like exposed...
Obala kneza Domagoja 8, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
Water views and lobsters that you choose yourself from large aquariums are the lure at this seafood restaurant. This Zadar hotel and its restaurant have been in business since the 1960s (and yes, all that gilt looks a little dated). It gets high...
Ul. Mihovila Pavlinovića 12, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
Streetside dining and Italian and Mediterranean specialties like risotto, bruschetta (of course), pizza and pasta are the main draws of this restaurant. Locals frequent Bruschetta for its friendly service and basic-but-good Italian menu; it also...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Expedition Cruises Take This Quiz to Find Your Perfect Cruise Destination Sponsored by Crystal Yacht Expedition Cruises