Taste of Volos
Collected by Andrew Bostock
Katochori 370 11, Greece
This eatery has a small dining room (booking is recommended), but the food, the atmosphere and the prices are everything you would hope for in a Greek taverna. This is an authentic culinary experience where you'll eat what the Greeks eat.
Πανταζη Ανιτσα, Katochori 370 11, Greece
It's worth seeking out this traditional taverna, hidden in the hills above Vólos. Its spectacular regional cuisine features specialties based on the local smoked pork. In the heat of summer, the taverna's location offers a welcome drop in...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked