Taste of Vigo
Collected by Ann Shields, AFAR Staff
Rúa de García Barbón, 123, 36201 Vigo, Pontevedra, Spain
Casa Marco is that rare combination of good value, welcoming service and truly special food. A local favorite for those very reasons, the restaurant offers many seafood options as raciones (larger portions than tapas, but still less than a full...
nº2, Rúa Fermín Penzol, 36202 Vigo, Pontevedra, Spain
With a menu of ingredients sourced from Galicia, this casual octopus joint is just the place to split a bottle of Albariño, a plate of grilled pulpo with potatoes and chorizo and a serving of roasted pimiento de Padrón (addictive and mostly mild...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun