Taste of Vancouver
Collected by Lisa Cheng , AFAR Contributor
1505 W 1st Ave, Vancouver, BC V6J 1E8, Canada
Go Fish is a fish shack serving just-caught seafood right near Granville Island. From old-school classic fish and chips to their version of a fish taco called a Tacones, seafood lovers will love this place. I am personally a huge fan of the...
2881 Granville St, Vancouver, BC V6H 3J4, Canada
This comfy eatery—with Mario Bellini–designed leather chairs and a cherrywood bar—makes the most of the region’s bounty from both the land and the sea. The restaurant’s strong suit is classics with a spin (tomato-and-gin soup with a...
15 W 8th Ave, Vancouver, BC V5Y 1M8, Canada
One of the breweries in Vancouver’s thriving craft-beer scene, 33 Acres has a short roster of creations available on tap, ranging from crisp, dark stouts to light amber brews with floral finishes. The tasting room is a bright, communal space made...
120 W Hastings St, Vancouver, BC V6B 1G8, Canada
At this meat-centric eatery, classic butchery traditions and whole-animal cookery are used to create flavorful dishes such as slow-cooked bison and bone marrow. There are also choices for the less carnivorously inclined (like arctic char with...
801 W Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6C 1P7, Canada
Award winning Hawksworth Restaurant located in the Rosewood Hotel Georgia brings Vancouver fine dining to world class levels. Chef David Hawksworth shares his culinary vision taking his training from his stints at Michelin starred restaurants in...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Where to Go in Fall The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum