Taste of Vancouver
Collected by Lisa Cheng, AFAR Contributor
1505 W 1st Ave, Vancouver, BC V6J 1E8, Canada
Go Fish is a fish shack serving just-caught seafood right near Granville Island. From old-school classic fish and chips to their version of a fish taco called a Tacones, seafood lovers will love this place. I am personally a huge fan of the...
2881 Granville St, Vancouver, BC V6H 3J4, Canada
This comfy eatery—with Mario Bellini–designed leather chairs and a cherrywood bar—makes the most of the region’s bounty from both the land and the sea. The restaurant’s strong suit is classics with a spin (tomato-and-gin soup with a...
15 W 8th Ave, Vancouver, BC V5Y 1M8, Canada
One of the breweries in Vancouver’s thriving craft-beer scene, 33 Acres has a short roster of creations available on tap, ranging from crisp, dark stouts to light amber brews with floral finishes. The tasting room is a bright, communal space made...
120 W Hastings St, Vancouver, BC V6B 1G8, Canada
At this meat-centric eatery, classic butchery traditions and whole-animal cookery are used to create flavorful dishes such as slow-cooked bison and bone marrow. There are also choices for the less carnivorously inclined (like arctic char with...
801 W Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6C 1P7, Canada
Award winning Hawksworth Restaurant located in the Rosewood Hotel Georgia brings Vancouver fine dining to world class levels. Chef David Hawksworth shares his culinary vision taking his training from his stints at Michelin starred restaurants in...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village