Taste of Valletta
Collected by David Nikel, AFAR Local Expert
Valletta Waterfront, Floriana, Malta
A lounge bar ideally located between the city and port in the Valletta Waterfront development, Q Bar & Restaurant is popular with locals and tourists alike and terrific for evening cocktails with a view. A wide selection of Mediterranean...
22 Old Bakery Street, Il-Belt Valletta, Malta
Set inside a stunning 16th-century building at the heart of Valletta, Guze Bistro takes traditional Mediterranean fare and elevates it to fine dining with impeccable technique and seasonal ingredients. Reservations are essential for dinner, while...
Strait St, Valletta, Malta
This excellent restaurant is instilled with the distinctive personality of its owners, the Preca sisters. Located in an elegant 16th-century palazzo, the extensive menu offers a wide selection of fresh fish, filling set menus and more traditional...
Triq il-merkanti 42, Il-Belt Valletta VLT 1173, Malta
The Submarine takes the best aspects of the healthy Mediterranean diet and crams them into a sandwich—it’s a quick way to enjoy local cuisine, and a fantastic value. Choose from several types of bread including the local specialty ftira, then fill...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter