Taste of Valletta
Collected by David Nikel , AFAR Local Expert
Valletta Waterfront, Floriana, Malta
A lounge bar ideally located between the city and port in the Valletta Waterfront development, Q Bar & Restaurant is popular with locals and tourists alike and terrific for evening cocktails with a view. A wide selection of Mediterranean...
22 Old Bakery Street, Il-Belt Valletta, Malta
Set inside a stunning 16th-century building at the heart of Valletta, Guze Bistro takes traditional Mediterranean fare and elevates it to fine dining with impeccable technique and seasonal ingredients. Reservations are essential for dinner, while...
Strait St, Valletta, Malta
This excellent restaurant is instilled with the distinctive personality of its owners, the Preca sisters. Located in an elegant 16th-century palazzo, the extensive menu offers a wide selection of fresh fish, filling set menus and more traditional...
Triq il-merkanti 42, Il-Belt Valletta VLT 1173, Malta
The Submarine takes the best aspects of the healthy Mediterranean diet and crams them into a sandwich—it’s a quick way to enjoy local cuisine, and a fantastic value. Choose from several types of bread including the local specialty ftira, then fill...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Happiest Country Is All About Reading, Coffee, and Saunas
- 2 Natural Wonders “Unbearable” Crowds Force California Town to Restrict Access to Poppy Bloom
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 4 Where to Go in Summer California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 5 Travel News Brazil Eliminates Visa Requirements for U.S. Travelers