Taste of Valletta
Collected by David Nikel , AFAR Local Expert
Valletta Waterfront, Floriana, Malta
A lounge bar ideally located between the city and port in the Valletta Waterfront development, Q Bar & Restaurant is popular with locals and tourists alike and terrific for evening cocktails with a view. A wide selection of Mediterranean...
22 Old Bakery Street, Il-Belt Valletta, Malta
Housed in an atmospheric 16th century building, Guzé Bistro has been winning over locals and visitors alike with its fresh Mediterranean menu focused on seasonal produce. Service is very personable and an extensive wine list accompanies main...
Strait St, Valletta, Malta
This excellent restaurant is instilled with the distinctive personality of its owners, the Preca sisters. Located in an elegant 16th-century palazzo, the extensive menu offers a wide selection of fresh fish, filling set menus and more traditional...
Triq il-merkanti 42, Il-Belt Valletta VLT 1173, Malta
The Submarine takes the best aspects of the healthy Mediterranean diet and crams them into a sandwich—it’s a quick way to enjoy local cuisine, and a fantastic value. Choose from several types of bread including the local specialty ftira, then fill...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Natural Wonders Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Where to Go in Fall The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum