Taste of Trondheim
Collected by David Nikel, AFAR Local Expert
Øvre Bakklandet 33, 7013 Trondheim, Norway
Hearty Scandinavian meals served inside an 18th-century house with Trondheim’s best terrace. Herring is always on the menu, and the fragrant fish soup is known all over town. If time is short, just pop in for coffee and a slice of homemade cake.
Olav Tryggvasons Gate 30, 7011 Trondheim, Norway
This modern café fuels Trondheim’s entrepreneurial community but welcomes all comers. A simple menu offers healthy organic salads, soups and sandwiches, and there are many vegan options. Knowledgeable staff will serve you the best filter coffee in...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands