Taste of Torshavn
Collected by Paul Sullivan, AFAR Local Expert
100,, Oyggjarvegur, Tórshavn 100, Faroe Islands
This upscale restaurant can be found inside the four-star Hotel Føroyar. Overseen by Chef Leif Sørensen, it has a contemporary interior and a menu that draws on sustainable local and regional cuisine. Expect traditional preparation methods such as...
7 Áarvegur, Tórshavn 100, Faroe Islands
One of the buzziest café-pubs in Tórshavn, Café Natúr offers a decent range of beers and a reasonably priced bar menu that includes full meals as well as snacks and sandwiches. There’s live music on weekends and the café can get quite boisterous...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local