Taste of Torshavn
Collected by Paul Sullivan, AFAR Local Expert
100,, Oyggjarvegur, Tórshavn 100, Faroe Islands
This upscale restaurant can be found inside the four-star Hotel Føroyar. Overseen by Chef Leif Sørensen, it has a contemporary interior and a menu that draws on sustainable local and regional cuisine. Expect traditional preparation methods such as...
7 Áarvegur, Tórshavn 100, Faroe Islands
One of the buzziest café-pubs in Tórshavn, Café Natúr offers a decent range of beers and a reasonably priced bar menu that includes full meals as well as snacks and sandwiches. There’s live music on weekends and the café can get quite boisterous...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun