Taste Of Tobago
Collected by Patrick Bennett, AFAR Ambassador
Pigeon Point Rd, Trinidad and Tobago
Buss-Up-Shut is a local dish of Trinidad & Tobago that you can find at any roti shop. This particular buss-up-shut was purchased at the Tobago Curry House located nearby on an unnamed street. Directions: Coming out of Pigeon Point Road you make a...
Tyson Hall, Trinidad and Tobago
Need a quick bite moments after landing on Tobago? You could do a lot worse than stopping at these guys selling doubles (a local Indian influenced, curry filled street food) from the back of their car at the intersection leading to Pigeon Point.
Golden Grove, Trinidad and Tobago
The great thing about life on a small island is that there are often singular locations for specific needs and this place is THE place for grabbing the freshest meat on Tobago. Run by a couple proper old ladies who spend the day in an old beach...
Speyside, Trinidad and Tobago
Nestled next to the tourist favorite Jemma's Treehouse Restaurant in the northern town of Speyside is a nondescript, orange, beachside spot with a short pitch on its only sign: OPEN 4 LUNCH For my money, this is the spot to hit in Speyside for...
Roxborough, Trinidad and Tobago
Made from Trinitario raised from seed, to tree, to pod, to bean all in the same estate, the sweets from the Tobago Cocoa Estate are unlike any you'll sample anywhere else in the world. Get shown around the grounds, learn the ins and outs of single...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet