Taste of Taormina
Collected by Travis Marshall, AFAR Local Expert
Via di Giovanni, 43, 98039 Taormina ME, Italy
Cool down from an afternoon in the Mediterranean sun with fresh and fruity granita served in the traditional Sicilian way alongside pillowy brioche buns. Bam Bar is a local favorite for this sorbetlike treat, offering around two dozen seasonal...
Via Strabone, 2, 98039 Taormina ME, Italy
For a satisfying Sicilian snack, order a selection of arancini from this unassuming bakery, just a few minutes’ walk from the Piazza Duomo. These deep-fried rice balls—made with a variety of fillings, including molten cheese, pesto and eggplant—...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun