Taste of Tallinn
Collected by Marc Perrotta
Viru 8, 10140 Tallinn, Estonia
During the summer, Cru’s terrace brims with beautiful flowers and plants sheltered by colorful awnings. Patrons come here for the ambiance—the setting is conducive to gathering and sharing—but the food is also a serious undertaking. Dishes—such as...
Vene 10, 10140 Tallinn, Estonia
A European classic, Dominic elevates the local dining scene with its elegant interiors and impeccably prepared dishes (sea bass with roasted cauliflower, duck with apple-celery puree and beet marmalade). Dominic also has a cigar room and a lovely...
Pühavaimu 13/15, 10123 Tallinn, Estonia
Situated in the heart of the Old Town, the Golden Piglet Inn specializes in traditional Estonian cuisine, with homemade cumin cheese and the country’s famous blood sausages on the menu. For dessert, try the tuuliku kama, a yogurt mixed with rye,...
Pikk 16, 10123 Tallinn, Estonia
At Maiasmokk (or "Sweet Tooth"), there's an air of nostalgia and tradition. The café has been been delighting Tallinn residents with its fresh pastries, cakes and candies since 1864. Order the chocolate pavlova or the cherry truffles at the cozy...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna