Taste of Tallinn
Collected by Marc Perrotta
Viru 8, 10140 Tallinn, Estonia
During the summer, Cru’s terrace brims with beautiful flowers and plants sheltered by colorful awnings. Patrons come here for the ambiance—the setting is conducive to gathering and sharing—but the food is also a serious undertaking. Dishes—such as...
Vene 10, 10140 Tallinn, Estonia
A European classic, Dominic elevates the local dining scene with its elegant interiors and impeccably prepared dishes (sea bass with roasted cauliflower, duck with apple-celery puree and beet marmalade). Dominic also has a cigar room and a lovely...
Pühavaimu 13/15, 10123 Tallinn, Estonia
Situated in the heart of the Old Town, the Golden Piglet Inn specializes in traditional Estonian cuisine, with homemade cumin cheese and the country’s famous blood sausages on the menu. For dessert, try the tuuliku kama, a yogurt mixed with rye,...
Pikk 16, 10123 Tallinn, Estonia
At Maiasmokk (or "Sweet Tooth"), there's an air of nostalgia and tradition. The café has been been delighting Tallinn residents with its fresh pastries, cakes and candies since 1864. Order the chocolate pavlova or the cherry truffles at the cozy...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter