Taste of Taiohae
Grab a table on the terrace of this upmarket hotel restaurant overlooking the bay. The chef fuses local and French cooking and is known for working magic with garlic and limited ingredients; try the Marquesan goat stew with coconut curry. There...
Located at a small guesthouse in the center of the village, the restaurant at Moana Nui is one of the town's most popular spots, making it a great place to add a little people-watching to your meal. It has a varied menu that runs the gamut from...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys