Taste of Stockholm
Collected by Ann Shields , AFAR Staff
Stureplan 2, 114 35 Stockholm, Sweden
Sturehof manages to be many things to many people. It’s open every day of the week and almost every day of the year, from 11 a.m. to 2 a.m. You can come for an after-work drink in the fresh air at the outside bar at the front, or a late...
Eriksbergsgatan 6, 114 30 Stockholm, Sweden
The outstanding service, food and atmosphere make this one of the best cafés in the capital, especially rated for the quality of its cakes and the size of its cinnamon buns. Whether you want a hearty brunch or a quick coffee, there’s nowhere nicer...
46, Dalagatan, 113 24 Stockholm, Sweden
Locals love this place for the music: Monday is jazz night, while on Saturday an opera singer will likely perform an aria while you eat your half-lobster. Other reasons to come are the French-accented menu and the joy of dining in a...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Museums + Galleries The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Coming to 1 U.S. Museum This Fall