Taste of Stockholm
Collected by Ann Shields, AFAR Staff
Stureplan 2, 114 35 Stockholm, Sweden
In a city that largely shuts down on Sundays, this foodie haven is open seven days a week, 365 days a year. Going strong since 1897, the secret to its success is simple: The food, with an emphasis on traditional dishes and seafood, is outstanding....
Eriksbergsgatan 6, 114 30 Stockholm, Sweden
The outstanding service, food and atmosphere make this one of the best cafés in the capital, especially rated for the quality of its cakes and the size of its cinnamon buns. Whether you want a hearty brunch or a quick coffee, there’s nowhere nicer...
46, Dalagatan, 113 24 Stockholm, Sweden
Locals love this place for the music: Monday is jazz night, while on Saturday an opera singer will likely perform an aria while you eat your half-lobster. Other reasons to come are the French-accented menu and the joy of dining in a...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter