Taste of Stockholm
Collected by Ann Shields , AFAR Staff
Stureplan 2, 114 35 Stockholm, Sweden
In a city that largely shuts down on Sundays, this foodie haven is open seven days a week, 365 days a year. Going strong since 1897, the secret to its success is simple: The food, with an emphasis on traditional dishes and seafood, is outstanding....
Eriksbergsgatan 6, 114 30 Stockholm, Sweden
The outstanding service, food and atmosphere make this one of the best cafés in the capital, especially rated for the quality of its cakes and the size of its cinnamon buns. Whether you want a hearty brunch or a quick coffee, there’s nowhere nicer...
46, Dalagatan, 113 24 Stockholm, Sweden
Locals love this place for the music: Monday is jazz night, while on Saturday an opera singer will likely perform an aria while you eat your half-lobster. Other reasons to come are the French-accented menu and the joy of dining in a...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico