Taste of Stockholm
Collected by Ann Shields , AFAR Staff
Stureplan 2, 114 35 Stockholm, Sweden
Sturehof manages to be many things to many people. It’s open every day of the week and almost every day of the year, from 11 a.m. to 2 a.m. You can come for an after-work drink in the fresh air at the outside bar at the front, or a late...
Eriksbergsgatan 6, 114 30 Stockholm, Sweden
The outstanding service, food and atmosphere make this one of the best cafés in the capital, especially rated for the quality of its cakes and the size of its cinnamon buns. Whether you want a hearty brunch or a quick coffee, there’s nowhere nicer...
46, Dalagatan, 113 24 Stockholm, Sweden
Locals love this place for the music: Monday is jazz night, while on Saturday an opera singer will likely perform an aria while you eat your half-lobster. Other reasons to come are the French-accented menu and the joy of dining in a...
- 1 Air Travel How Much Do Masks Really Protect You on Flights?
- 2 Tips + News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 3 Trains There’s Now a Direct High-Speed Train From Amsterdam to London
- 4 Tips + News Costa Rica Opens to All U.S. Travelers—No COVID Test or Quarantine Required
- 5 Tips + News Visiting NY, NJ, or CT? You’ll Probably Have to Quarantine as List Hits Record High