Taste of St. Peter Port
Collected by Sunshine Flint, AFAR Contributor
Albert Pier, Saint Peter Port, GY1 1AD, Guernsey
The interior of this fine-dining spot right on Albert Pier is welcoming, the views of Castle Cornet and the lighthouse are thrilling and the food is excellent. Chef-owner Seamus Duggan specializes in fish: The medallions of monkfish with chili and...
Victoria Pier, St. Peter Port GY1 2NB, Guernsey
The upstairs Crow's Nest Bar and Brasserie is a light and airy space of cream-and-blue-painted walls, blond-wood furniture and harbor views. Wash down a tasty plate of fish & chips with a craft beer or try the tempura monkfish with chive...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December