Taste of St. Mary's
Collected by Gavin McOwan
Seaways/Porthlow, Isles of Scilly TR21 0NF, UK
Juliet’s Garden is the perfect place to enjoy fresh seafood, a glass of crisp white wine (the house pour, Côtes de Gascogne, is excellent) and views that take in a rocky outcrop, boats in the harbor and other Isles of Scilly. Caught-this-morning...
Isles of Scilly TR21 0JA, UK
The best restaurants in Scilly are in its grandest hotel, which was built in the form of an eight-pointed star to defend St. Mary's against pirates and the Spanish Armada. The more traditional restaurant is inside the castle, and the other,...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun